This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the broken ulna & dislocated elbow...

sad isn't it? gotta hate myself for breaking my own arm...but well, no one knows what's gonna happen.. no bad feeling at all that day that gave me any hint of the bad thing that was gonna happen to me that very day..

This picture was after almost 30-40 minutes waiting for an ambulance to fetch me up and send me to the nearest hospital...luckily, it was no longer than that...phhheewwhh...

I was very frustrated from one of the staff in Sunway Pyramid that easily pick up my broken arm and then quickly release my hand after I screamed my heart out...well, hell yeah! It hurts like hell!! Felt like cursing & stabbing that freak with a knife (well, but im not a psycho!)..





This picture was before from my unfortunate fall.. Was so happy after a long time no entertainment...



0 comments: